Redcliffe have provided Airfreight solutions across all industry sectors since the 1970’s.
All movements are subject to tight central control by dedicated contract managers who are located at our Head Office in the UK.
Across our Global offices we have a skilled and dedicated team of Airfreight experts ready to assist with your shipping requirements.
- Consolidated direct air services to and from all major global markets via our four UK Air Gateways
- Enhanced Temporary Storage Facility (ETSF) approved warehouses which allows the speedy removal of non-customs-cleared import air cargo to our UK facilities, for timely import clearance
- All locations hold New Computerised Transit System (NCTS) approved consignee and consignor status, enabling us to receive and load cargo under T1 transit status from outside the EU
- High levels of security in offices and warehouses ratified by our sister company’s AEO safety and security approval
- Direct electronic access to Customs for import and export clearance, using any Customs Service Provider (CCS, CNS, FCP)
- Excellent relationships with key carriers. Our preferred partner system manages vendor performance in line with ISO requirements
- Complete UK collection and delivery service
- Full documentation service, including advice on Letters of Credit, Certificates of Origin and Legalisation
- Air charter specialists which is important when commercial airline capacity is limited
- DGSA-approved staff approved to handle dangerous goods at all locations