General Warehousing & Packing
In-house Export Warehousing Services
- Dedicated Warehousing and Contract manager
- Guaranteed allocated space/racking area for the duration of your contract
- Pick and Pack
- Loading list/Packing list preparation
- Web “live” tracking of stock levels
- Stock checks – manual
- Stock List Management
- Packing services – Palletisation/Shrinkwrapping/Export Cartons/Crates
- Labelling/Shipping Marks
- Container/Trailer/Truck un-loading/loading
- Supervision of loading/independent manual cross checking
- Photographs – before, during, after loading
We offer general storage and packing solutions for just about any consignment. We have over 48,000 sq ft of space in UK offering pick and pack, inspection assistance, remote packing teams and production of detailed packing/ stock lists. We have warehousing and consolidation container loading and securing with provision for container inventory. In addition, we offer complete consultancy on labeling regulations (incl hazardous). All our packing services are SGS/Cotecna and ERTS – Enhanced Remote Transit Shed, which means we can hold your goods in a customs approved bonded warehouse prior to shipping.
Crate / Casemaking
We have our own export packing company within the group and UK based premises that can assist with on-site and overseas packing and loading. All timber is ISPM 15 compliant.
We can assist with arrangements of official Cotecna/SGS/Lloyds cargo inspections.